Recipe by Bergy
You may use veal for this recipe or chicken.. Crepes are always so elegant and they taste great too
- 12 cooked, warm crepes (see recipe19104)
- 2 teaspoons lite olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips (like stir fry cut)
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Have your sirloin half frozen to slice easily.
- Heat oil in the skillet, add onion and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the parsley, salt paprika, pepper& steak.
- Cover and cook until the meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Divide between the 12 warm crepes, fold the crepes over& serve immediately.