- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, halfed
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, cleaned and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil and add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery and green pepper.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Discard the onion and green pepper.
- Mix together the flour and water to form a paste. With a spatula, slowly stir in the sour cream and this mixture to the hot soup.
- Add dill and paprika.
- Simmer the soup for another 5 minutes, or has slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.