Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
For one of the ladies at Hope Lodge. I haven't tried it yet and I'm guessing at the time it will take to make these homemade noodles.
- Mix together the flour, eggs, salt and water.
- Knead dough until smooth.
- Let rest, covered, about 19 minutes.
- Roll thin.
- Roll up as for a jelly roll, or cut into strips. (Cut as narrow as possible or into SMALL squares).
- Dry noodles then cook the same as you would regular noodles.
Thank you! This is the exact recipe my mother-in-law used. Although she made them from memory. Her recipes were written in Hungarian and were so worn that they couldn't be translated after her death.
just what i was looking for