Recipe by Dienia B.
For one of the ladies at Hope Lodge. I haven't tried it yet and I'm guessing at the time it will take to make these homemade noodles.
Top Review by Sue G.
Thank you! This is the exact recipe my mother-in-law used. Although she made them from memory. Her recipes were written in Hungarian and were so worn that they couldn't be translated after her death.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the flour, eggs, salt and water.
- Knead dough until smooth.
- Let rest, covered, about 19 minutes.
- Roll thin.
- Roll up as for a jelly roll, or cut into strips. (Cut as narrow as possible or into SMALL squares).
- Dry noodles then cook the same as you would regular noodles.