My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the basic meatballs and set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 3Add the onions and cook and stir until they are tender.
- 4Add the cooked meatballs, 3/4 cup of water, the wine, caraway seed, paprika, marjoram leaves and salt.
- 5Heat to boiling then reduce the heat and cover.
- 6Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Mix 1/4 cup of water and the flour, stir into the sauce mixture.
- 8Heat to boiling, stirring carefully.
- 9Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- 10NOTE: Serve with either boiled potatoes or noodles for a great main dish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe of basic meatballs