Recipe by Nif
Who doesn't like a grilled cheese sandwich? The Hungarian twist on this one is the sausage and paprika. This recipe is from a Canadian cheese magazine. Enjoy!
- 1 baguette
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 8 sour dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Hungarian Salami, mild or spicy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut baguette in half, lengthwise and partway through.
- Fill baguette with cheese, pickles and salami. Sprinkle with paprika and close.
- Cut baguette sandwich into 4.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat and cook all 4 parts, approximately 8 minutes on each side, while applying pressure on them, until cheese is melted and baguette is crispy and browned.