Who doesn't like a grilled cheese sandwich? The Hungarian twist on this one is the sausage and paprika. This recipe is from a Canadian cheese magazine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut baguette in half, lengthwise and partway through.
- 2Fill baguette with cheese, pickles and salami. Sprinkle with paprika and close.
- 3Cut baguette sandwich into 4.
- 4Heat skillet over medium-low heat and cook all 4 parts, approximately 8 minutes on each side, while applying pressure on them, until cheese is melted and baguette is crispy and browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 2938.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: