Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My whole family likes this, served over elbow macaroni.
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix the meat, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and flour together until meat is well coated.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Mix soup and water and pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Half-hour before serving, stir in yogurt.
What a wonderful dinner to come home to. I had cooked the macaroni and had it in the fridge. Just 5 minutes to heat and eat. Thanks for posting the recipe wife2abadge. Made for my3Chefs Nov '09.