Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great dish to make ahead. You can make double the meat balls and freeze them. They can be used for this casserole again or something else. Simple, yummy, comfort food
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole with cooking spray.
- Cover 1 cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine pork, salt, pepper, & nutmeg in a bowl.
- Shape into 1 inch meat balls.
- Arrange on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 15 min in preheated 350F oven.
- Stir together Sour cream, cornstarch until smooth. Stir in celery soup, milk, Paprika.
- Spoon cooked noodles into casserole, arrange meatballs on top. Cover with sauce.
- Bake 25 min at 350°F.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.