Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 2 lbs round steaks, cubed (1 inch)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked and warm
- Combine all of the ingredients, except sour cream, corn starch, salt, pepper and noodles in a slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in the combined sour cream and cornstarch, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over noodles.