Dienia B.'s Note:
Secrets to Hungarian Cooking. I've never made this. I'm just guessing the times. I wrote instuctions like they were given.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients.
- 2Cut in margarine as for pie crust.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla and milk, just enough to hold dough together. Do not work this dough, just blend ingredients.
- 4Roll out and cut into squares 3x3 inch, not too thin.
- 5Fill with any desired filling.
- 6Brush top with beaten egg.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Cookies for Beginners
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g