Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cheese spread that is great for parties as a cracker spread or as a veggie dip! Cook time is actually time to refrigerate!!!
- Combine large-curd cottage cheese OR lipto cheese and butter OR cream cheese in food processor.
- Add anchovy paste, mustard, onion, caraway seeds and paprika.
- Process, turning machine off twice during processing to scrape down sides, for 1 minute until smooth.
- Transfer sread to a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours to allow flavor to develop.
- Serve as a spread for crackers or as a dip for raw veggies such as carrots, celery and zucchini sticks!