Again for the rice cooker. From Aroma site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean beef chuck, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can kernel corn, un-drained
- 15 ounces tomatoes, diced, un-drained
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1Preheat the rice cooker for approximately 10 minutes.
- 2Open the lid, using caution to avoid steam burns. Place the oil and beef in the inner pot. Using a long-handled plastic spoon, brown the beef on all sides. Remove the browned meat and set aside.
- 3Add the onion and celery. Saute the vegetables until just tender, using a long-handled plastic spoon to stir the vegetables as they cook. Add the corn, tomatoes and the liquid, the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, cumin, noodles and beef. Stir well to combine.
- 4Close the lid and press the Steam/Cook button. Cook until the noodles are tender, about 25 minutes. Serve while warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Beef Goulash (Rice Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 585.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 45.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean beef chuck