Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted 9/15 Hunan dressing for any asian salad or noodles. Recipe by Henry Chung
- 4 tablespoons tahini (or combination of the two) or 4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (or combination of the two)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot red hot pepper oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons corn oil or 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Note this recipe was adopted.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Use as a dipping sauce or for a salad.
- Will adjust when I have the chance.
YUM! I added additional cayenne and decreased the chicken stock for a thicker consistency. It is delicious over grated cabbage as a quick side salad. Thanks for posting this recipe.