Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lemony... Creamy... Garlicky...Yummy!
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons tahini (or more, to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne powder (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 -8 tablespoons water
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans.
- Add everything to a food processor and place it on the grind setting until it's creamy the way you prefer it, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add up to 8 tablespoons of water so it becomes light and fluffy.
- Place in a covered dish and refrigerate for several hours to allow it to thicken and for the flavors to develop.
- Serve with veggies or pita wedges and Enjoy!
- Note: If you can't find tahini in your local market try Bekah's Homemade tahini Recipe #73859!