Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Hummus Wrap with Peanut Butter and Cheese
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon celery
- 1 tomatoes
- 25 g cheddar cheese
- Brush the sandwich toaster with a little sunflower oil, wiping off the excess with kitchen paper. Preheat the sandwich toaster to its highest setting.
- Trim the tortilla to approximately 25cm x 13cm. Fold it in half to form a square roughly the same size as the base of your sandwich toaster. Unfold.
- Spread one square with hummus, leaving a 1cm clear margin around the edge. On the other side, spread the peanut butter, again leaving a 1cm margin around the edge. Cover the hummus with the celery, tomato, and cheese. Season to taste.
- Brush the rim of the tortilla with water and carefully fold the tortilla over (so the peanut butter covers the cheese) and press the edges together.
- Carefully transfer the wrap to the sandwich toaster, slowly close the lid, and cook for 3 minutes until golden.