Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lightened up. A Volumetric weight-control recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained (garbanzos)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container, cover, and process until smooth, scraping the sides as necessary. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, up to 3 days.