Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Need a quick and easy appetizer? This is an incredibly tasty dish to serve at your next dinner party, game night or GNO. My fabulous neighbor brought this layered dip to our block party yesterday.... it was gone in the blink of an eye once everyone heard the Mmmmmmms! Use more or less of any of the toppings. enjoy!
- 7 ounces hummus, Atheno brand Spicy 3 Pepper flavor
- 6 ounces giardiniera, drained, I prefer spicy, but mild works well. You can combine 50/50 of each
- 6 ounces kalamata olives, sliced
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- On an (8x8) decorative serving dish w/ sides or pie plate spread the hummus.
- Drain the giardienera, scatter the mix over the hummus.
- Top with the sliced kalamata olives and feta cheese.
- Serve with crunchy pita chips or pita bread triangles.
I pigged out, but I deny it all because that's what females are supposed to do.
This was fantastic! Super simple and yummy. We ate it on pita chips.