Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and good for you too!
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (garbanzo beans)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Serve with pita triangles or fresh vegetables.