Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a recipe that is simply delicious and easy to make. Better make alot. It won't last long.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- ground pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add next three ingredients.
- cook for 4 minutes or until onions are tender.
- allow to cool slightly.
- In a food processor, combine onion mixture, chickpeas, yogurt, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.