1/1 Photo of Hummus Pizza With Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2Cook the onions in the balsamic vinegar on med heat until they are sticky and caramelized (about 15 minutes).
- 3Spread the hummus on the pizza crust.
- 4Top with caramelized onions.
- 5Then lay the red peppers on top in rows to form a pattern.
- 6Sprinkle the rosemary on top and bake for 10-12 minutes until crust browns. *If you made your own crust you will need to bake the crust for 10 minutes, take it out and add the toppings, then bake for 10-12 more minutes.*.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hummus Pizza With Caramelized Onions and Roasted Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 507.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: