- 1 pizza crust (either home-made or store bought)
- 1 cup hummus
- 3 red onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch raw sugar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed to release flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cook the onions in the balsamic vinegar on med heat until they are sticky and caramelized (about 15 minutes).
- Spread the hummus on the pizza crust.
- Top with caramelized onions.
- Then lay the red peppers on top in rows to form a pattern.
- Sprinkle the rosemary on top and bake for 10-12 minutes until crust browns. *If you made your own crust you will need to bake the crust for 10 minutes, take it out and add the toppings, then bake for 10-12 more minutes.*.