Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty recipe that leaves out the tanini so it is low in fat and also low in sodium if you use Eden Organic Low Sodium Garbanzo Beans
- 3 (1275.72 g) can low-sodium garbanzo beans, drained (Reserve Liquid)
- 118.29 ml reserved low sodium garbanzo bean liquid
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml coriander
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1 slice red onion
- Drain the Low Sodium Garbanzo Beans and reserve the liquid.
- Put all ingredients in a Food Processor, Blender, or Vita-Mix Blender, it works best if you have a Vita-Mix Blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more bean liquid if too thick.