- 425.24 g can garbanzo beans (no salt added)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml light sour cream
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml cumin
- baby carrots
- assorted fresh vegetable
- pita chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
- Place into a bowl add the garlic and mash well yet still retaining some texture.
- Mix in the sour cream, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add cumin, salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with baby carrots other veggies or pita chips.