Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really good lunch with some fruit and the WW free soup. It is only 4 points for the sandwich. Serves three so you will have enough for three lunches or have three WW friends to lunch.
- 3 small pita bread
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 6 teaspoons light mayonnaise or 3 teaspoons regular mayonnaise
- dry onion flakes (as much as desired)
- garlic salt (as much as desired)
- lemon juice (as much as desired)
- salt and pepper
- curry powder (as much as desired)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Drain, rinse, and mash the beans well; put in food processor if you have one for a few seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Put one-third in each pita.
- Serves 3.
- Four points each.