Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jicama is a sweet root vegetable grown in Mexico, with white, sweet and crisp meat. It is found in most grocery stores. Humus is good as a dip for anything, but I especially like it with Jicama. It is a good vegetarian dip. Chilling time is at least 4 hrs.**not listed**
- 1 (10 ounce) can tahini (sesame butter)
- 1 (12 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium lemon, juice and pulp
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, to taste
- Blend all ingredients together in food processor.
- Blend till smooth and creamy, using the blending blades.
- Put into bowl.
- Chill in refrgerator overnight or al least 4 hours.
- Serve with peeled slices of Jicama or other veggies.