Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You've gotta try this recipe! All my friends beg me for it and tell me tales of hideous hummus recipes they have/are trying. I is so easy and soooo yummy, it will not fail. For the love of food give it a go!!
- 240 g chickpeas (cooked,drained and rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- put the tin of cooked chickpeas ( must be rinsed), garlic, spices, tahini, olive oil and lemon juice in a food processor.
- add extra lemon juice and/or water to make the consistency that you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to dress it up.
This is a delicious hummus! I used smoked paprika in the hummus and also sprinkled generously on top for serving. Easy and quick to make and delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
Great taste and really quick to make