Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe for hummus from a friend of mine who is an excellent cook!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas
- 2⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (heated in microwave for 15 seconds)
- salt and pepper
- combine ingredients in blender or food processor.
- choose either parsley, mint or basil.
- you can make a large batch and then separate it into several containers and add such as: black olives to one, roasted red pepper, red pepper flakes, etc.
- It keeps in the fridge for several weeks.