Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Authentic hummus bi tahini recipe.
Make and share this Hummus (Chickpeas Dip) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (1 can 450g)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup chickpea liquid (from can or cooking)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Process all ingredients in a food processor (reserving a few chick peas for garnish) until you get a smooth paste with no chunks.
- Plate dip in an oval serving dish, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with the reserved chick peas.
- Serve hummus with Arabic bread for dipping.