Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup alfalfa sprouts or 1⁄3 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, light packed
- 19 ounces canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Hummus: In food processor, finely chop parsley and chick-peas.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, sesame seeds, water, oil, salt, cumin, coriander and pepper; pure until smooth.
- Mix in garlic. [Hummus can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 3 days.] Spread 1/3 cup hummus over each tortilla; sprinkle cucumber, tomato and green onion evenly over each.
- Sprinkle each with about 1 Tbsp alfalfa.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up about 1 inch; roll side tightly into centre, then roll other side into centre. Wrap each bundle tightly in plastic wrap.
This was delicious! Even my husband enjoyed it. It is great as a wrap sandwich and the leftovers are great as a dip.