Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Fitness Magazine February 2006. Recipe did not specify what type of sesame oil-regular or toasted. I used mostly regular and about one half teaspoon of toasted sesame oil so adjust according to taste.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add a few tablespoons of the reserved liquid.
- Puree the mixture for 1 minute or until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary to facilitate blending.
- For thicker consistency, add less tofu. For thinner consistency, add more reserved liquid.
- DO NOT add water to thin the hummous.
- Best prepared 1 hour in advance.
- Garnish top of hummous with toasted sesame seeds and fresh parsley if desired.