Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this great recipe on Food Channel
Make and share this Hummus Bi Tahina Chickpea Spread with Sesame Seed Paste recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor, fitted with a metal blade, combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini paste, and garlic.
- Process until smooth.
- With the machine running, add the olive oil, a little at a time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the humus in the center of a large platter.
- Drizzle the hummus with olive oil.
- Arrange the black olives and fresh pita bread around the hummus.
There is nowhere near enough garlic or lemon in this recipe. And the kalamata olive idea sounds unappealing.