- 1 (300 g) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, peled
- 2⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- coriander leaves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and salt in a food processor to a smooth paste.
- Add water, process till smooth.
- With motor running, gradually add olive oil, process till smooth.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, top with coriander.