Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love hummus and veggies.Came off a blog site.
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust (In the refrigerated roll can)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup sabra brand roasted red pepper hummus (You can use however much you want... depending on how sauce-y you like your pizza!)
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 dashes basil
- 4 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil
- salt or pepper
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat a large skillet and add olive oil, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Toss with a bit more olive oil. Saute on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Roll out the pizza crust and bake it on 425* for 5 minutes.
- 3. In this order, top with hummus, spinach, tomato slices, and sauteed veggies.
- 4. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- 5. Bake at 425* for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.