Rich, Smooth,Healthy! Serve with toasted pitas. Quick and Easy! Use as a spread for sandwiches. Spread on toasted rye topped with ripe tomatoes. Also add diced red peppers or hot peppers. I try to keep this low in fat if you do as well check out French Tarts Review.
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour olive oil into feed tube over the garbanzo bean mixture to make a smooth mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
- Adding additional oil as needed.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.