Recipe by KaffirLime
I LOVE Hummus! It's just such a delicious side dish! This recipe will knock your boots off! Enjoy!
- 30 ounces chickpeas (save the juice)
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- 1 head garlic, whole
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour chickpeas into a blender.
- Add about 1 tbsp sesame tahini.
- Add garlic.
- Add yoghurt.
- Add Lemon juice.
- Add olive oil.
- Blend till a creamy consistency. If it looks too thick, add some of the juice from the can of chickpeas.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Present hummus on a flat dish and drizzle some olive oil and paprika.