Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really quick, healthy and delicious dish. Great served as a dip with whole wheat pita bread wedges and my Gazpacho. The Hummus is not traditional, it's a bit spicy but very tasty.
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 plum tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 2 pinches hot red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped feta
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas well.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Let the flavors blend over night in the fridge and serve at room temperature.