Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great version of hummus. (Adopted recipe from the kitchen of Mean Chef.)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (reserve juice)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup tahini
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- extra virgin olive oil
- Food processor: process garlic, add remaining ingredients and pulse to desired consistency (thin with juice from can if needed).
- Put hummus in a bowl, sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil and smoked paprika.
Good stuff! A bit tangier than the recipe I'm accustomed to, but really delicious. Made a great sandwich on sourdough bread with avocado!
Lighter and more lemony version of hummus. Very tasty! Cummin could be added, if preferred.
This is a great recipe!! All I changed was to add a bit of cumin. I will be making this a lot as it's such a good snack. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe!!