Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This taste really great and I thought that everyone would like to try it . This is with some of the pineapple and bananas that I had and I wanted to use them before they went bad.
- 3 cups flour, sifted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooking oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pineapple, undrained (15 1/4 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, mashed (4 Large)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350* Grease& Flour 13x9x2 pan (or Bundt) Sift a measure of flour, mix all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add oil& Stir by hand.
- Batter will be very heavy.
- Add eggs& vanilla, Blend well.
- Fold in pineapple& Mashed Bananas.
- Pour into pan& Bake Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting, (if desired).
I have fixed this cake and my family just loved it and wants me to fix it all the time now and I was just wanting to let you know that they have rated your cake a 5 star in their favorite desserts . Thanks Becky Smith