Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml chopped banana
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 226.79 g cancrushed pineapple in syrup
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut (optional)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 453.59 g box powdered sugar, sifted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- Cake: Combine flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add eggs and oil, stirring until flour mixture is moistened.
- Do not beat.
- Stir in vanilla, pineapple, pecans, and bananas.
- Bake in 3 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans, and cool completely.
- Frosting: Combine cream cheese and margarine, beating until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread between layers and on top of and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.