Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice after dinner drink/dessert. I encountered this at a team-building retreat a few years back. Thanks to Rick Bailey for putting the recipe on paper for us. One of my favorite "milk shakes". Cheers!
- Mix one part vodka with one part Kahlua in a blender.
- Add ice cream as the vodka and Kahlua are blending.
- As mixture thickens, add ice cubes and more ice cream until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve a thinner mixture to drink out of a brandy snifter.
- Pour or scoop a thicker mixture into a sherbet glass and serve with a dessert spoon.
My BH and I make these all the time for friends.Instead of Vodka try Rum It makes it quite tasty. We have even used MOCHA icecream thats a nice change - We really enjoy this drink - It's not for the weight conscious.Enjoy