Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I don't remember where this recipe came from. It was in one of my binders of recipes. I do remember it is very yummy.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 lb dates, chopped
- 6 oranges
- 6 bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Beat eggs with hand beater.
- Add next 5 ingredients to bowl and stir with wooden spoon.
- Bake in 9 inch pan for 20 minutes at 400.
- Crumble baked ingredients in bottom of large bowl.
- Place sliced oranges on top of mixture.
- Add half Cool Whip over that layer.
- Put sliced bananas on top of Cool Whip and then add rest of the Cool Whip.