Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
A real savory hash brown dish, that is so simple your hubby can make it;)
- 453.59 g frozen hash browns
- 453.59 g extra lean ground beef
- 425.24 g cream of mushroom soup
- 14.78 ml beef bouillon granules
- 1 small onion, chopped coursely
- 155.92-170.09 g milk
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 411.06 g green beans
- goya seasoning
- Brown ground beef heavily seasoned with goya seasoning, and onion on med-high heat; meanwhile cook hash browns in skillet as per packaging instructions and your personal preference.
- Once beef is browned, sprinkle granuals over meat mixture and stir unil absorbed.
- Add soup and milk and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once all of the hash browns are cooked, add them to the soup mixture.
- Add casserole to baking dish and cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes Add cheese and cook until melted approx 5mins.
- Serve while warm and watch it disappear!
i fixed this for dinner, and it was awesome! it was easy and quick to prepare, and tasty, too! i used "healthy recipe" cream of mushroom soup, reduced fat cheddar cheese, and "no salt added" green beans. i noticed that the instructions didn't say when to add the green beans, so i added them before pouring the casserole into the dish. DH's only comment was that the green beans didn't really seem to fit into the casserole. but he still gave it a 90+ out of 100 and ate a ton of it! i'll certainly fix this one again! thanks for posting! made for the bargain basement tag game. ^=..=^