A real savory hash brown dish, that is so simple your hubby can make it;)
Make and share this Humble Hash Browns Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef heavily seasoned with goya seasoning, and onion on med-high heat; meanwhile cook hash browns in skillet as per packaging instructions and your personal preference.
- Once beef is browned, sprinkle granuals over meat mixture and stir unil absorbed.
- Add soup and milk and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once all of the hash browns are cooked, add them to the soup mixture.
- Add casserole to baking dish and cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes Add cheese and cook until melted approx 5mins.
- Serve while warm and watch it disappear!