1/1 Photo of Humble Hash Browns Casserole
Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
A real savory hash brown dish, that is so simple your hubby can make it;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef heavily seasoned with goya seasoning, and onion on med-high heat; meanwhile cook hash browns in skillet as per packaging instructions and your personal preference.
- 2Once beef is browned, sprinkle granuals over meat mixture and stir unil absorbed.
- 3Add soup and milk and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Once all of the hash browns are cooked, add them to the soup mixture.
- 5Add casserole to baking dish and cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes Add cheese and cook until melted approx 5mins.
- 6Serve while warm and watch it disappear!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Humble Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 917.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 36.5 g