Recipe by Cynna
Quick and tasty blueberry pie. I love using fresh picked blueberries for this, but I have used frozen when fresh weren't available. Comes together really fast and is great for most any occasion.
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, zest, and sour cream; spread over blueberries.
- Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.