Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and tasty blueberry pie. I love using fresh picked blueberries for this, but I have used frozen when fresh weren't available. Comes together really fast and is great for most any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, zest, and sour cream; spread over blueberries.
- Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.