This is the best recipe in the world!! It is great to have anytime but it also makes great christmas gifts.
- In a large sauce pan, melt together butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- Stir until all is evenly distributed and all is completely melted.
- Measure out chex into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over chex and fold until all the chex are completely covered in the chocolate mixture.
- Put powdered sugar into large paper bag.
- Put chex into the bag with the sugar and shake until all chex are covered.
- Add more sugar as needed.