Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful, not so low fat snack, but it tastes good!!! My kids love it!!
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) box Rice Chex
- Melt together the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- After it is melted, pour over and entire box of Rice Chex.
- Stir to coat.
- Place powdered sugar in a paper bag; pour coated cereal in and shake.
- Lay cereal on wax paper until cool.
OMG, this was fantastic! I had hoped to adopt you for PAC spring 2009, but I was too late.. I still had this recipe marked and had a girls night s I figured I woul dmake it. It was fabulous! In the end, I ended up mixing the puppy chow with a large bag of M & M's, a small bag of mini marshmallows, and half a bag of pretzels... I would of added salted peanuts too but we didnt have it. This made a fantastic treat. I had to pry it out of several of the girls hands and everyone took a bag of it home! Thank you so much for a great and simple treat!
Loved this as a kid and was so excited to find it again! My kids are loving it now! Fast and easy to make for snacking.