Recipe by Kairin
OK, I know that this sounds really disgusting, but you have to trust me on this one. It is really good. My friend actually made it, and passed the knowledge on to me. So, I recieved her permission, and put the recipe on here :)
Top Review by Wolfer49
Well you are right. It doesn't sound too good but it is. I was surfing on Zaar thinking I would have a late night snack of tomato soup when I came upon your recipe so I thought, Why Not?. I like to put lots of crackers in my soup to make it thick and the tuna just added a very pleasant flavor, not at all strong. I used a mild seasoning as I don't care for hot flavors. I'll be making this again. Thanks for the idea.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 5 -10 Ritz crackers
- creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the tomato soup as directed (Soup At Hand works good too).
- Put the soup into a bowl(s).
- Add the tuna. (be sure to break it into little pieces if it is stuck together.).
- Crunch up the Rits crackers and add them in to taste.
- Add creole seasoning to taste.