Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a dramatic steak recipe! It comes from my Hotter Than Hell Cookbook. I always add 2 serrano peppers for heat. It is great served with bell peppers, pineapple, or macadamia nuts! Marinating time is not included. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brandy or 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 4 steaks, about 1-inch thick
- Combine ginger, garlic, brandy, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a shallow dish or zip lock bag.
- Add meat and marinate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness (6-8 minutes per side for medium-rare).
This is good. Made exactly per recipe. Made for PAC Fall 2007.