- 1 slice ham, 1/2 ' thick
- 6 slices canned pineapple (reserve juice)
- 12 pieces canned sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ham slice on the bottom of an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Overlap slices of pineapple on top of ham.
- Tuck pieces of sweet potato in and around pineapple and ham.
- Dot everything with butter and pour in juice.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes at 350.
- Ten minutes before it's done, remove cover and let contents brown, but don't let dry out.