Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Perfect recipe for Valentine's Day! This recipe requires a heart-shaped or round springform pan.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (Any 8x8 pan-size brownie mix)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla chips
- 14 -16 Hershey chocolate kisses (Chocolate kisses)
- 14 -16 Hershey chocolate kisses (Striped Hugs candies)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shortening
- In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, egg, oil and water until well blended.
- Fold in 1 cup vanilla chips.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. heart-shaped or round springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2-in. from the side of pan comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes; alternate milk chocolate and striped kisses around edge of pan with points toward center.
- Melt shortening and remaining chips; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over brownie.
- Cool completely.
- Remove sides of springform pan.