An elegant dessert with only three ingredients! An ingenious recipe courtesy of Hershey. It doesn't get any easier than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (for dusting)
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 3Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- 4Place 2 chocolate pieces at wide end of each triangle, place an additional chocolate piece on top of the other two pieces.
- 5Starting at wide end, roll to opposite point, pinch edges to seal.
- 6Place rolls, pointed side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Curve into crescent shape.
- 8Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool slightly, sift with powdered sugar.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hugs and Kisses Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g