Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An elegant dessert with only three ingredients! An ingenious recipe courtesy of Hershey. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagerefrigerated crescent roll dough
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (for dusting)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Place 2 chocolate pieces at wide end of each triangle, place an additional chocolate piece on top of the other two pieces.
- Starting at wide end, roll to opposite point, pinch edges to seal.
- Place rolls, pointed side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, sift with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.
Wow! So easy! This is a very yummy cookie. They'll think you spent hours in the kitchen! Well, we'll just let that be our little secret!! I really recommend this recipe. Thanks yooper, this is a goodie!!
Oh geez, how easy to make. These are delightful and taste so good. I love making things with crescent roll dough. Nice and flaky on the outside and chocolate on the inside. Great little dessert. Thanks yooper.
Oh MY Gosh!!! Sooo goood and soo easy! My kids said "awesome" "great" "love these". Will be making often and letting them show their friends at next sleep over also. I can use these for adults also... Want to try different flavor kisses too! Thank you yooper!!!