Recipe by yooper
An elegant dessert with only three ingredients! An ingenious recipe courtesy of Hershey. It doesn't get any easier than this!
Top Review by MizzNezz
Wow! So easy! This is a very yummy cookie. They'll think you spent hours in the kitchen! Well, we'll just let that be our little secret!! I really recommend this recipe. Thanks yooper, this is a goodie!!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagerefrigerated crescent roll dough
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (for dusting)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Place 2 chocolate pieces at wide end of each triangle, place an additional chocolate piece on top of the other two pieces.
- Starting at wide end, roll to opposite point, pinch edges to seal.
- Place rolls, pointed side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, sift with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.